Excellence in Innovation
The moment you stop innovating is the moment you become mediocre. This award recognizes companies who are forward thinkers and push the boundaries. Taking an idea and putting an original spin on it is the heart of business creation; these companies take it one step further and show how it can be done in both traditional and emerging industries and businesses.
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Highlands Ranch
- Privately or publicly held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership (not a subsidiary or division) or a not-for-profit organization.
- At least three full years of operation.
- Strong track record with new and creative products or services.
- Examples of innovative initiatives include results in: creating a competitive advantage, significant growth, improved overall financial performance, achieved operational excellence, embeddedethical or sustainable practices, helped staff deliver better customer service, increased marketshare or customer loyalty.