Excellence in Community Impact Award
This award recognizes organizations whose leadership has made a significant impact in our local community. This work may confront societal or civic issues; address health or environmental concerns; promote arts, education, or humanities; or promote economic development and local job growth. This award honors organizations whose leaders have motivated and inspired others by creating or developing a program, project, or activity that has had a positive effect on the community.
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Highlands Ranch.
- Privately or publicly held corporation, proprietorship, or partnership (not a subsidiary or division) or a not-for-profit organization.
- At least three full years of operation.
- Strong track record with community involvement.
- Leadership—ability to motivate and inspire others to accomplish a specific goal or objective.
- Initiative—demonstrates ability to take charge by creating or developing a program, project, or activity that impacts the community. Has a personal commitment to see the project through to its resolution with determined effort.
- Creativity—Develops/proposes creative ways to accomplish the goals and objectives of the project.
- Recognition—Recognized by others for their commitment to the success of the initiative.