Apply for the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors application process is now open. Terms are two years, and will commence January 2019.
If you'd like to be considered as a potential candidate for the ballot by the Nominating Committee, here are the minimum qualifications/expectations per the Chamber's bylaws:
- Applicants must be a member in good standing, and if elected, remain in good standing throughout their term
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be a resident of Colorado
- Directors do not need to reside or operate their primary business office within Highlands Ranch
- Directors must demonstrate an interest in the purposes and activities of this Corporation and must be interested in donating their time, advice, skill, energy and support in furtherance of this Corporation and its purposes and activities
- A Director must be a Member at the time of election and must maintain current membership status in good standing during his/her term of service
- All directors must regularly attend meetings of the Board of Directors (3rd Thursday of the month, 7:30 am)
Other factors will be considered by the Nominating Committee to select candidates for the final ballot. Voting by the membership will take place in October.
Deadline to apply is July 17, 2018 at 3 pm.
Please contact Andrea LaRew with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org