Today’s business climate demands that the Chamber provide flexible, affordable and powerful programs and services that support your individual needs. Our Membership, Marketing and Visibility program will allow members to invest at various levels of membership based on bundles of programs and services providing valuable benefits for your organization.
According to a research study by The Shapiro Group, Inc., when consumers know that a small business is a member of their local chamber of commerce, they are 49 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 80 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. The study also found the following:
· Being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy. It communicates to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
· If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 10% more likely to think that its products or services stack up better against its competition.
· Because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, the consumer infers that the company is trustworthy and cares about its customers.
· When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 68% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
· When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 36% more likely to think favorably of the company.
· When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
The program features five investment levels including Networking, Business, Executive, Partner and the Chairman’s Circle. All members at every level receive a basic bundle of benefits including more than 300 networking opportunities, marketing programs and events. As members increase their membership level, additional networking, marketing and services of escalating value are included. No matter which investment level a business may choose, events, programs and services are available on an a la carte basis to enrich any level of membership.
Membership Levels/Investment Options
Some Marketing Packages are a benefit of certain levels of membership, and available at for an additional fee for all levels.
Marketing Package Options
Complete Online Application
Not sure if a chamber membership is right for you, or need some clarification on benefits? Please complete the form below and our Director of Membership Development will be happy to help!